the ghost of all you’ve loved and lost
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// It's not enough that I'm running on empty
I had to go and run out while I had you in the car with me //
Nate’s voice is somehow even quieter when he sighs out a “Sure Ru.” at the same instant Sunjata speaks, his brows lifting and his gaze slipping to the side for a moment. She does step forward to follow them though, Nate’s eye not slipping from her again, not now with how close she is.

It takes until they reach the Slagveld for Nate to win the argument with himself, deciding he could grab Hotaru if they needed, if she tried to run. He thinks she knows better, thinks it has to mean something that she’s come of her own volition, thinks he doesn’t really give a shit what if it does or not. Anger blots out nearly everything else out, and what it misses is covered by an ache instead, pain he won’t accept.

The prison seems the best place for whatever they’re about to do, Nate following dutifully after his husband, even if he frowns at the room they enter, frowns harder when Pemota slips in after them, even if she does stick uncharacteristically to Sunjata. As soon as the door closes, Nate shifts, pacing back and forth until Sunjata has settled, his gaze trained on Hotaru.

So.” He says, offering a chance that he doesn’t want to, a moment before he says anything to let her try and explain herself.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: the ghost of all you’ve loved and lost - by Nate - 06-16-2021, 07:23 AM