why the most dangerous thing is to love
for Isla
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

Honestly, if the discussion hadn't been about leadership Isla would have been surprised, and as she leans back against the desk, she can only smile to the Wraith, offering a gentle nod. "I confess I am not much of a public speaker," she murmurs, "so hopefully Bastien is able to take care of that side of things. I hear that you will be staying on as a General of sorts?" At least that had been the initial discussions she'd heard. Things change so quickly these days though, Isla finds.

Just like now. Somewhat stunned by the turn in conversation, Isla blinks and parts her lips as if to speak, before thinking better of it. Clearing her throat, she sags further against the desk. "Is there really all that much to reconcile?" she wonders, softly. "Remi is my best friend, and I don't think he would ever hurt me. But he's also Ludo's chosen, and I am an Ascended. If he was told to wipe out all of the Ascended... there is nothing I would be able to do to stop him, if that is what he decided."
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything

Messages In This Thread
RE: why the most dangerous thing is to love - by Isla - 06-22-2021, 05:53 PM