why the most dangerous thing is to love
for Isla
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Humming a quiet confirmation, Wessex nods once. “That’s right. Things are shifting and it looks like I need to be more… mobile. The Grounds deserves a leader - or two - who can give it its full attention. I can’t be that person, and honestly, I’m a far better weapon than diplomat.” Hard and honest, but not too self-deprecating, she current Queen offers a little more insight into her decision. She genuinely believes the people will love Isla and Bastien (hopefully) in a way they don’t love Wessex. She can focus her energy where it’s most effective… really a win-win situation, if it can come to pass.

Ack. The sag. Bad start, Wessex.

“I’m sorry, I’m not - not so good at this.” Frowning, more at herself than anything else, she tries to start again. “I need to know where you stand, wherever that is. We just completed the Quest to keep the Order out, but Remi is a lot harder.” And neither of them are foolish enough to think he’ll keep any information from Ronin. “He’s stronger than me, I’m pretty damn sure. Not trying to imply that you’d tell him anything, but he could pick something up just by being here. Especially if you have important information.” And here’s the kicker, because Wessex has just realized that Isla isn’t aware of Remi’s weakness.

“But most importantly, because you might be the only one who could stop him. Apparently he can be killed by someone he loves.”
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: why the most dangerous thing is to love - by Wessex - 06-22-2021, 06:36 PM