why the most dangerous thing is to love
for Isla
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
It’s comforting to feel like someone understands the weight placed on her (and if she thinks about it later, Wessex might not find it so surprising - after all, Remi is her self-professed best friend. Surely they’d had conversations about the pros and cons of demigodhood and the fealties that come with it). She can only shake her head a bit and shrug, grateful to not have to continue to explain herself.

“Okay, got it.” It’s a clarification she needs to check off, understanding the distinction of being part of the team, but not part of the violence. “I can work with that.”

Her boundaries around Remi are more of a disappointment, but the Wraith opts to continue to step lightly, hoping that maybe the Voice could work her magic on the medic instead. “And what about keeping him out of the Grounds? Or helping us find a way to keep him out? Can you still put the Ascended first, if we find a way to work around the not-killing thing?”
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: why the most dangerous thing is to love - by Wessex - 06-22-2021, 07:53 PM