why the most dangerous thing is to love
for Isla
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

"Oh - I see." Isla blinks, having been expecting it to be soon, honestly, but this is a little bit of a surprise. "That's very kind of you, and it may be easier for everyone if we continue to meet in the same place, at least for the time being." Suddenly this all feels very real, but Isla can only nod to Wessex. "Whenever you are ready, then. We can wait for your notice to go up on the Notice Board, and then Bastien and I can meet and take it from there."

As for what Wessex says next, Isla gives it some food for thought, her brows furrowing as she considers the pros and cons. "If it will directly impact the Hollowed Grounds, I think it would be good to have a discussion, so we can understand," she says slowly. "And if it is just about the war, I think we can all agree that it's best to keep all of the Ascended informed of those sorts of things, even if that's all it is - information. Does that make sense?"
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything

Messages In This Thread
RE: why the most dangerous thing is to love - by Isla - 06-24-2021, 07:21 PM