why the most dangerous thing is to love
for Isla
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Of course the fire was intentional. It hurts to hear it, but in the back of her head, Wessex knew it had to be true. Even though there had been a lot of fires - both in Torchline and the Grounds - she didn’t think it likely that Isla would be so careless as to leave something flammable out and about. Given the whole… Ascended + fire = bad thing.

“I’m not surprised,” grim, but taking it in stride, Wessex figures it’s useless to apologize for not being here to help, so she doesn’t. Instead, she rises and smoothes out her clothes, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and nodding to Isla. “Alright. Well, if you think of anything between now and Leafchange, let me know. I’ll just be wrapping up any loose ends until then.” Given that Leafchance was (at this point), just around the corner, there’s only a few things left to do in an official capacity. Let Daphne know. Find Azrael and see their plans for the Barracks. Talk to Morgan.

“I’ll let myself out so you can get back to your day. See you soon.”

{Fin}
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: why the most dangerous thing is to love - by Wessex - 06-28-2021, 12:55 AM