Training before I throw my heart back on the floor
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i feel smal, but so are stars from a distance
'Uhh..' Tobi is in sweatpants and a tanktop, and as she holds up the strips of cloth, her head tilts to the side. "Is this...sorry, what do I do?" Her doctorly-instincts have her wanting to wrap a wound with the cloth. But not having sustained anything yet, she's just left looking confused and entirely out of place. "Oh." Watching Ronin wrap the cloth around his hands, Tobi follows along. She likely spends far too long on it, but eventually, she thinks she has the hang of it.

'I feel like you're setting me up.' The doctor complains as she squares off against Ronin. Looking at his nose, cheek, and chest, Tobi seems to be weighing where hitting him will do the least amount of damage. Of course that's rather brazenly assuming that she will hit him.

"HiiiiiiiYA!" Throwing a wobbly and uncoordinated punch toward Ronin's right pectoral muscle, Tobi feels the muscles of her shoulder straining with the effort even before she's close to hitting him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: before I throw my heart back on the floor - by October - 06-18-2021, 05:39 PM