God Quest desperate people find faith
For Safrin
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
"What a shame she's fucked in the head," they said.
That's something the Madame could agree with wholeheartedly. Nate was quick to anger, barely thinking of anyone outside of those he considered important, unwilling to give anyone a chance. Whether that opinion was made worse by her own personal dislike for Nate was neither here nor there. Especially when he had proven that true. Maeve listens to Safrin closely, concern filling her eyes as she considers all the possibilities, having never really known the true danger they could be in if that were to happen. "Does Sunjata know? How could he let Nate stay? Especially around Kamaria..." His own child could be in danger. Did that not ever occur to him? So much bad could come from this and they've barely scratched the surface.

It's a sore spot for her, what happened to the Halenani, the Herald knowing just where to poke and prod to stir up Maeve's hurt over it all. "It's taking us ages to get rebuilt... So many of my people without a home. I know I could have done more too, but it wouldn't have been a problem if he'd finished things. I know he had a lot happen, but we suffered horribly this monsoon season." It's a hard truth to swallow. That Sunjata might be too caught up in his personal life to properly take care of Torchline. Much like Safrin, the Madame adores the Flood, despite the fact that she really shouldn't. Thus her unwillingness to turn against him, but it isn't just him that could be in danger. It's all of them.

"You're so kind to say so." Maeve murmurs, cheeks flushing as she smiles, eyes closing for a moment as she enjoys the herald's fingers in her hair. "He likes making deals. Especially ones that benefit him. I've met with Jack before and we have a working agreement. If you have something he really wants, then I think you'd gain his fealty." Not that she has any doubt of Safrin's ability to do so. She know that she could sway the stubborn Captain to do what she wanted.

Her eyes open, head cocking to the side at Safrin's question, considering her words, "I think that he needs help... Perhaps if he had it, he could focus on the big things that need to be done. Instead of being tugged every which way by all the little things. How will you convince him that Nate should be removed from his position?"
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
desperate people find faith - by Maeve - 06-19-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: desperate people find faith - by Safrin - 06-19-2021, 08:48 PM
RE: desperate people find faith - by Maeve - 06-19-2021, 09:32 PM
RE: desperate people find faith - by Safrin - 06-19-2021, 09:44 PM
RE: desperate people find faith - by Maeve - 06-19-2021, 10:12 PM
RE: desperate people find faith - by Safrin - 06-21-2021, 02:42 PM
RE: desperate people find faith - by Maeve - 06-21-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: desperate people find faith - by Safrin - 06-21-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: desperate people find faith - by Maeve - 06-21-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: desperate people find faith - by Safrin - 06-21-2021, 04:33 PM