Make Up Prayers
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
I'm all dressed up and naked
I see what's mine and take it

Bastien knew that Safrin was likely to be displeased about the new mark on his neck. He had tried to get rid of it, with make up and soap and clothes but somehow it always came through, was always noticeable somehow. True, she had never explicitly told him not to talk to other Gods...but he suspected she would not be keen on the idea. She seemed the jealous sort.

He was not aware that he had been touched recently by Frey as well, adding to his crimes. Still, Bastien felt enough that he was guilty to take with him to the shrine a bottle of wine and two beautifully painted glasses (interweaving galaxies and cosmos, of course), knowing Safrin likely did not drink but hoping she might appreciate the gesture.

As he approached the shrine, Bastien placed both glasses down before it and dipped his head, putting the bottle between them. "Mia signora. I hope to speak with you. I know I may have....made some mistakes. And I was hoping to perhaps explain those, and discuss some matters."

Messages In This Thread
Make Up Prayers - by Bastien - 02-07-2019, 11:28 PM
RE: Make Up Prayers - by Random Event - 02-08-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Make Up Prayers - by Bastien - 02-08-2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Make Up Prayers - by Safrin - 02-08-2019, 10:00 PM