a few honest words
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
'Cause either I get there or don't, Those are both things that I know
The stir of wind against her face, at first, is a normal and accepted feeling. It's just the breeze, after all, but suddenly it feels a bit... more than that. There's a voice that follows in its gentle wake, and Aurelia's gaze turns toward it.

"I'm fighting against myself," she admits, continuing to look at the pool of darkness because, for its lack of human qualities, it's easier to tell the truth to it somehow. "Who I was or am, and who I want to be - they're not the same person. Not remotely," she sighs heavily, concern drawing tension across her face, "and I don't know which one of them is right anymore."

Because of that, the next question is harder to answer. Her teeth grit and her fingers dig into the palms of her hands as she thinks about it. "I know who it was... Hotaru," she mutters through her teeth, not able to keep from looking down at the floor now. "I've lived for vengeance before... I only ended up suffering. Anyway, I don't think I can kill her. But I know she's going to try to kill me again so I don't have much of a choice, do I?" she asks, grimacing sadly as she looks back up. Kill or be killed. Again. Perhaps it's better that she's falling back to her roots at a time like this.
Aurelia

Messages In This Thread
a few honest words - by Aurelia - 06-20-2021, 07:26 PM
RE: a few honest words - by Random Event - 06-24-2021, 04:48 PM
RE: a few honest words - by Aurelia - 06-24-2021, 06:13 PM
RE: a few honest words - by Random Event - 06-25-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: a few honest words - by Aurelia - 06-25-2021, 06:48 PM
RE: a few honest words - by Random Event - 06-28-2021, 02:14 PM
RE: a few honest words - by Aurelia - 06-28-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: a few honest words - by Random Event - 06-29-2021, 03:29 PM