a few honest words
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Trigger Warning 
'Cause either I get there or don't, Those are both things that I know
Aurelia goes immediately silent. If someone were to ask her if she'd kill a child, a baby - her answer would always be a resounding, immediate no. Yet, she hesitates here and now. Why? Why? What is it about this woman that brings out the darkest demons within her? The anger and hatred. Vengeance. It's a bloody path, one Aurelia thought she'd left behind.

Until now.

Her fingers clench tight against her fists until imprints are left by her nails, and still they clench. Even when her knuckles turn white. Her nostrils flare once and then, in that single heady breath, the tension leaves her. Her gaze grows more distant, brimming less with emotion and anger.

"And what would that solve. She will still want to kill me, she'll still come after me, if I kill her child... A child is what started all of this. But it's not their fault, or this one's. That baby.. shouldn't suffer for Hotaru's choices..." she says, tilting her chin up to look up at the ceiling, though her jaw clenches, "or so that's what I should say. Maybe it would be a mercy, not to be born into this chaos."

In truth, she doesn't know the answer. It doesn't feel as though it is her choice to be making. Leave it up to chance, or Gods.. or maybe, the fact of the matter is that right or wrong is long gone at this point.
Aurelia

Messages In This Thread
a few honest words - by Aurelia - 06-20-2021, 07:26 PM
RE: a few honest words - by Random Event - 06-24-2021, 04:48 PM
RE: a few honest words - by Aurelia - 06-24-2021, 06:13 PM
RE: a few honest words - by Random Event - 06-25-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: a few honest words - by Aurelia - 06-25-2021, 06:48 PM
RE: a few honest words - by Random Event - 06-28-2021, 02:14 PM
RE: a few honest words - by Aurelia - 06-28-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: a few honest words - by Random Event - 06-29-2021, 03:29 PM