and I've been loving you for a thousand years
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Oh, empty my heart
Having spotted Sunjata's little wave, and the small, blonde figure hovering between him and Nate, Seren's heart did a double take. For a moment she was torn, hovering in the middle of two lives, two families, two children she desperately wanted to know, and she very selfishly wanted to drag everyone together. Her fathers, her uncles, her siblings, all mashed into one space so she would never have to make this kind of choice again.

But perhaps the spirits were with her, or perhaps this was not as difficult as it seemed. As one group of kin drifted away, Seren was left free to approach the little girl. Breathless, awed, eager to sweep the girl - her sister, her sister - into a fierce hug while at the same time terrified that Kamaria would not know her.

But Sunjata must have told her. He'd said so, and now... here...

Her mind went completely blank, and Seren came to a halt a few paces away. Smiling, her whole being whispering of a desire to approach. But how did you speak to a child you've never met?

"Hello," she tried, for a start. A little breathless, and a lot hopeful. "I'm Seren. Do you... know who I am?"
I've got to make room for this feeling
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
and I've been loving you for a thousand years - by Seren - 06-21-2021, 01:29 AM