[Seasonal Event] A whiskey for your thoughts
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

“Hi there,” she replies with a slight twang and a smile of recognition. Lily takes a moment to remove her outer layer and place it over the back of a chair before walking up to the bar. She leans on it a bit and watches Remi doing his work. “Thank you again for the firewood. I think we’ll actually bring it here… turns out Bastien hasn’t done prep work.” She shrugs a little, before looking away. “And no one told me what to do, so…”

On second and third thought, staying wherever Remi is might be one of the best things she could do. It seems like he’s a fairly powerful magic user. Maybe the monsters will think twice about bothering them if he’s around. Lily sits, like she’s settling in for at least another couple of minutes. “Can you tell me any more about Caido?”

It seems her education has been… lacking, and better yet, to know about this world is to be able to survive it.

lily
as if you were on fire from within
the moon lives in the lining of your skin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] A whiskey for your thoughts - by Lily - 02-13-2019, 01:46 PM