[Seasonal Event] A whiskey for your thoughts
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759

With a hearty laugh, Remi shakes his head. Bastien, not prepared? The alchemist is hardly surprised. Then again, the artist probably has been preparing in his own way: candles, blankets, lubricant...All the ways to make LongNight perfectly enjoyable...until of course it isn't. "Well there is plenty of room here. " He replied with a wry grin.

"Can I get you something to drink? I do not actually work here, though since I supply the alcohol, I do know my way around."

The mention of wanting to know more about Caido makes the alchemist pause for a moment as he considers. "Well. I am sure you know that we are surrounded by a sort of barrier that we cannot pass or see through. So far we have learned that it has something to do with the Spire in the middle of these lands. When the snow melts we plan to try and do something about that, but for now we are waiting it out like everyone else." He replies, his melodic accent making the story somehow sound far less dangerous and bleak than it actually is.

"Which means—" Kneeling down behind the bar for just a moment, Remi reemerged with of handful of white moss. "Snow moss. For LongNight. We are meant to try and silence the creak of the boards with it. Given that we are underground I am not sure it is so important, but the locals seem to think it is. Would you care to help me?"

REMI
Everything looks perfect from far away
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] A whiskey for your thoughts - by Remi - 02-13-2019, 03:39 PM