pulled beneath the waves
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
It grates – because of course it does. Everything she’ll say will have him grinding his teeth and working his jaw, his displeasure evident in the simple body language he shows. Which is fine, she’s giving quite the show herself with how she situates herself so her back is to the wall, keeping herself as protected as she could.

Effectively empty and are empty are two different things. There were people that lived there that are homeless now. He states bluntly, writing down what she says of the Advocates with his elegant handwriting. And obtaining information to circumvent the law isn’t what we do anymore. It hasn’t been for years. She should know, she had been at the meetings where it mattered – where he had spent his time going through the fact that the point was to help the Ascended.

He hadn’t changed that. Not once since he’d invited so many into the guild.

The quill taps at the paper and he chews on the inside of his cheek. A few moments of silence linger before he’s inhaling a slow breath and exhaling a heavy sigh, gaze lifting to meet Hotaru’s face even if he internally wishes to either rampage or try to erase it from memory. So what you’re telling me is that you spoke of the Advocates while drunk to Deimos and he went rogue and personally attacked me and you were unaware. There’s a raise of his brow, a tilt of his head, waiting to hear how she spins it.

If Sunjata knows one thing, it's exactly how much of a spinster Hotaru could be.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-21-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-21-2021, 10:58 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-21-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-22-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-22-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-23-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-23-2021, 09:44 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-24-2021, 05:40 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-24-2021, 06:04 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-24-2021, 06:42 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-24-2021, 07:01 AM