pulled beneath the waves
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
I shouldn’t have to rehome them if this didn’t happen in the first place. He replies quickly, but surprisingly coolly. He’ll wave his moral flag all he wants to, he wasn’t the one going around and setting buildings on fire. But speaking of the fire, she brings it up next and Sunjata’s leaning back in his seat, watching her with a quiet gaze.It is your fault, Hotaru. It’s blunt, to the point, and he quiets as she tries to curb her temper.

He tries so hard to not roll his eyes when she brings up Safrin. The only interactions he’s seen of the Sword and the goddess were solely because of Amalia, and since then? Well, Sunjata hadn’t cared what Deimos did or didn’t do. He is surprised to hear that she uses it as a defense though. Deimos doesn’t have to be endeared. He wasn’t involved in it. And if you think Safrin doesn’t know what I’ve been up to, you’re mistaken. There’s a brief pause, a clench to his jaw. I’m her spy, remember? His head tilts, avian-like in nature, but he breathes evenly through his nose to keep his calm, to try and dip into that part of his father that seemed to rarely let anything phase him, even until his last breath.

Because Deimos coming after me was conditional. It was after you had chosen to leave. He claimed to enact revenge if I did anything to you again. He reiterates from the first day they were there. And I didn’t. It’s matter of factly stated, because it’s one hundred percent true.

But here, his shoulders straighten a bit, his gaze crackling with a hint more hurt than he tries to let on with his stony exterior of a mask. When you arrived at the Advocates, you demanded you needed the room and your fingers were sparking, Hotaru. He pauses with a quiet sigh. You have already admitted to attacking Aurelia, despite the circumstances, and so I have to piece together what occurred and give my judgement and-or punishment to those who were involved..
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-21-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-21-2021, 10:58 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-21-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-22-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-22-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-23-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-23-2021, 09:44 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-24-2021, 05:40 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-24-2021, 06:04 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-24-2021, 06:42 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-24-2021, 07:01 AM