pulled beneath the waves
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
“You say that and yet you have no proof. I have given my statement time and again, the man who did it confessed and was punished, and you hold me here like a prisoner. Because you want to say I did it, so that you can prove to yourself that you’re the real hurt party. Like always.” It’s spoken dispassionately, though her hands are clenched, nails digging at scabs from the prior interrogation.

A snort of laughter leaves her. “So you admit to being a spy against your own husband? At least you’ve chosen your side. When she kills him, I’ll know who to blame.” Because yet again Sunjata refuses to keep the topic on the fire itself. At least Nate had the decency to ask real questions. This is just the same problem repeating with one less person in the audience.

“You think he isn’t capable of changing his mind? That finding out the Advocates existed and had a branch in his home wouldn’t be considered conditional enough? I am genuinely astounded you don’t see the motive he had. Not everything ties directly back to his threat that day.” Deimos may not be as fair weather as Hotaru, but Sunjata was certainly not the authority on what the Sword constituted as a slight. “And you know what? If you have so many questions about his motive - when he confessed to the crime - why the hell isn’t he here huh?” Shifting she turns her slitted eyes towards him. “Is it because you’re scared of him? Or because you’re using this as an excuse to be biased, to take your anger out on me for something I didn’t do? This is a farce of a trial Sunjata, even by Torchline’s standards.” And frankly his time for the dog and pony show is running out.

A bright mocking laugh escapes her at his last words, and she turns back towards the wall. “This coming from the man who can’t hold back his shifts when he feels an ounce of emotion. That’s rich. You’re grasping at straws if you think my fingers sparking when I was drunk and scared counts as irrefutable evidence.”
it's our nature, we destroy
it's the constant of our kind
no matter the color of blood, man will always fall
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-21-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-21-2021, 10:58 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-21-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-22-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-22-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-23-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-23-2021, 09:44 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-24-2021, 05:40 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-24-2021, 06:04 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-24-2021, 06:42 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-24-2021, 07:01 AM