pulled beneath the waves
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
The proof is that you told him the location. He comments. Deimos wouldn’t have known where to strike if it weren’t for her – whether she’d known it or not. And as far as Sunjata’s seen, Deimos doesn’t come off to him like some sort of loose cannon. But he draws silent again, letting her twist his words – actively rolling his eyes when she mentions that she’ll blame him for Nate’s death.

There’s a ragged inhale of breath, fingers pressed to his temple as he tries to use it as a distraction. You called me a spy when I came home that day and told you and Nate what I’d done. It’s exhausting for him, too, to go round and round with this – but the motivation, the reasons for why it had occurred in the first place still pinpoint to Hotaru.

Brows do raise at the mention of how much of the Advocates Hotaru had described, though, scratching a note of the Kraai into the paper – if for nothing else but to follow up on that, too. His gaze only lifts when she starts taunting him, the mention of Deimos and Sunjata being afraid drawing a narrowing of his gaze. First of all, I am not scared of Deimos. Second of all, he will be spoken to as well. He works his jaw as her mocking laughter hits the air, and he certainly rolls his eyes with the rest of her comments.

According to them you didn’t sound scared. But that’s neither here nor there, truthfully, and so he sets the paper down as well as the quill, arms folding atop the table as he stares at her with a flat gaze. The whole thing about this that I’m not believing, Hotaru, is the fact that you had this feeling he was going to do something and somehow showed up before Deimos set fire, only to say that the fire had already taken out the stairs after you had gotten there. Chewing at the inside of his cheek, he swallows against the burn in his throat. Even I’m not naïve enough to believe that Deimos would set fire to something, knowing you were there and could be harmed.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-21-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-21-2021, 10:58 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-21-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-22-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-22-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-23-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-23-2021, 09:44 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-24-2021, 05:40 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-24-2021, 06:04 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-24-2021, 06:42 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-24-2021, 07:01 AM