pulled beneath the waves
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
They’re just going to keep running in circles – with how much Hotaru keeps closing off and twisting his words. It’s frustrating, but his throat still feels swollen and he can’t do much else other than to try and quell his rage, try to calm his mind, try to get somewhere with someone he can’t trust anymore. Or maybe, maybe he never could. Maybe it was all a lie.

Maybe her love for them was a lie.

When you made it to the next floor, was it after you had evacuated the building? He asks her instead. She speaks of Atlas again, but then fixates on something else – Aurelia. So he waits for her rampage to end, swallowing against the knot in his throat. It’s a lot to take in, a lot to try and respond to while he focuses on keeping his emotions in check. My Arbiter will have her own questioning. He confirms, because she’s so incredibly worried about it. As for Atlas? The way she says it as if it’s continuing to be some slap in the face over his feelings toward Lusea when she’d died. So he's silent for a moment longer, regathering his thoughts and his focus.

These questions are about the fire, Hotaru. I’m sorry you can’t see that. He sighs heavily through the mental attuned bond. Atlas’ death relates to the fire just as your mistake in telling Deimos of the Advocates does. He works his jaw again, teeth grinding against one another. You mentioned he was invisible, yes? Is that magic or some sort of item? He picks up the quill again to write.

If she wants to be cooperative, then she can help them with figuring out what they're up against.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-21-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-21-2021, 10:58 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-21-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-22-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-22-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-23-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-23-2021, 09:44 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-24-2021, 05:40 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-24-2021, 06:04 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-24-2021, 06:42 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-24-2021, 07:01 AM