ashes to ashes
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Honey, these arms that once held you are ready to fight
It's a mistake to linger outside her cell, feminine tones hushed and indistinct. Hotaru's nails pierce the pillow in her grasp, stare unblinking and cold. Oh, she knows exactly who it is. It's an easy conclusion. Seren had told Deimos who had relayed it to Hotaru that the woman who had killed Atlas - who had narrowly escaped death at her own hand, the bitch - was the Arbiter of Torchline. If Sunjata refused to be impartial before, why would he stop now? Why not bring in the Arbiter, despite her involvement that night? It is the lingering at the entrance that saves Aurelia from a hand of lightning straight to her heart. It awards Hotaru a chance to simmer, to compartmentalize. There are heavier things weighing in the balance right now, and the cretin isn't worth the extra energy and drama.

Oh, but when the girl enters. Hotaru could laugh for the cliche she tries to employ, confident where she does not deserve to be with how Hotaru had nearly ended her miserable life with a thought.

Turning slowly onto her back to regard the stranger, Hotaru's eyes are icy chips even as her smile is cruel and sharp. "I see my name precedes me. Shame yours doesn't, sweetheart. Even greater shame you lived to make me learn it at all." Sitting up, she spins her legs, shamelessly entering Aurelia's personal space with a dark smirk. "Put your pitiful teeth away darling, before I burn them out of your head. Again." Her own are revealed in a feline snarl, and the static in the room rises in easy display of power that cuts away a moment later as Hotaru stands gracefully and moves to the chair they'd left in her room for such interrogations. She takes it, leaving the Arbiter to find her own damn spot.

"Ask your questions, murderer." The smooth venom of her words is almost kind, delivered on composed queenly vocals as her wrists twists in demand for the woman to continue this pathetic farce.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-21-2021, 11:56 PM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Hotaru - 06-22-2021, 01:05 AM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-22-2021, 01:57 AM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Hotaru - 06-22-2021, 10:56 PM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-22-2021, 11:42 PM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Hotaru - 06-23-2021, 01:20 AM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-23-2021, 01:37 AM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Hotaru - 06-23-2021, 09:57 PM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-24-2021, 09:44 AM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Hotaru - 06-24-2021, 04:26 PM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-24-2021, 06:44 PM