ashes to ashes
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia

"No, I'm actually not following, Hotaru," she says forceably in return, uncaring as to the rest of the tangent woman has to add on. Still, she listens, though she makes it obvious that she's not particularly invested. When Hotaru is done, she shakes her head, "Enough."

"We both know that you were there, we both know it wasn't to play some fucking hero. You keep saying you didn't set the fire. You didn't, that was Deimos. But I have fire magic, and I've seen the damage after a fire. I've also seen damage after lightning storms and now? Now I have scars from you - from your lightning. The kind of marks left behind by the two elements are very different, did you know that?" She asks, eyes narrowing across at Hotaru.

"This questioning is part of a due process, you understand? Before that, investigating the scene of the crime builds the foundation for the case. When you use lightning against walls and floors and staircases, it tends to leave a distinct scar in the wood. Make sense?" Her brow raises to see if Hotaru is following or not, "You can say you're not innocent or that you're innocent until you're blue in the face, Hotaru, but we know already what part you played in the Slagveld. We have all the proof we need to pin this on both you and Deimos. The funny part is... you came walking in here on your own and now you think, behind a cell, you can demand things. What a genius. I'm sure you have some sort of plan, coming here? Hm? With Deimos?" Not that she expects to be given an answer, of course, it's Hotaru knowing that she can see right through her that's important right now.

"I don't understand something, though. For all the thought you've given this, I'm wondering..." she chews on the inside of her cheek for a moment, eyeing Hotaru up and down with disdain, "Did you think before you sacrificed another life for your own revenge? Or was Atlas just... a price you were willing to pay?"
standing in the ashes of who I used to be

Messages In This Thread
ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-21-2021, 11:56 PM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Hotaru - 06-22-2021, 01:05 AM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-22-2021, 01:57 AM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Hotaru - 06-22-2021, 10:56 PM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-22-2021, 11:42 PM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Hotaru - 06-23-2021, 01:20 AM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-23-2021, 01:37 AM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Hotaru - 06-23-2021, 09:57 PM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-24-2021, 09:44 AM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Hotaru - 06-24-2021, 04:26 PM