ashes to ashes
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Honey, these arms that once held you are ready to fight
Ah, so many words. Hotaru waits her out in the same manner, though a brow slowly rises. “Well I didn’t attack Deimos, so the only way my magic would have escaped my control would be - oh, that’s right. Because I can feel my companion’s pain. It’s spat hatefully at the woman’s feet, eyes narrowing. “Nothing I’ve said has been a lie. I wasn’t trying to be a damn hero, I was trying to save my own ass from the mistake of telling Deimos in the first place.” Much more her personality angle. Though she rolls her eyes, practically gagging with the ridiculousness of the idea she’d planned something with Deimos.

“Deimos has already faced his consequences, but Morgan will not let you keep me here without a real witness. A fair trial. And you can talk out your ass all you’d like, but it won’t keep me here. ‘Plans’ aren’t needed in the face of that.” Deimos was likely still in Halo, grumbling and counting the days. Whatever concoction they believed her to be making never existed. It’s only their combined paranoia, because Hotaru couldn’t give less of a shit about Torchline at this point.

The next words are clearly meant to hurt her, but the anger is too deep for that. Instead she leans forward, eyes narrowed.

“How’d it feel to kill an innocent? How do you sleep knowing you could have stopped the fire so much sooner with the fire magic you so proudly tote? That you chose the wrong route, and let it burn because of your childish anger?” Snorting she leans back and crosses her legs anew. “Continue your baiting game, girl. I’m done speaking to you. You have my statement, and if you will not contact Morgan, I will simply wait for her to retrieve me.” So saying she stands and maneuvers easily past the Arbiter, gracefully climbing back onto the bed to rest reclined against the wall. A clear dismissal and refusal to talk any further.

- FIN
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-21-2021, 11:56 PM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Hotaru - 06-22-2021, 01:05 AM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-22-2021, 01:57 AM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Hotaru - 06-22-2021, 10:56 PM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-22-2021, 11:42 PM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Hotaru - 06-23-2021, 01:20 AM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-23-2021, 01:37 AM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Hotaru - 06-23-2021, 09:57 PM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-24-2021, 09:44 AM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Hotaru - 06-24-2021, 04:26 PM
RE: ashes to ashes - by Aurelia - 06-24-2021, 06:44 PM