[Seasonal Event] Get What You Give
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There is something about the fox's eyes... a canny intelligence, bright as the glare of sunlight on ice. The narrow face tilts, the tongue a shock of pink against white fur, and the creature almost appears to be laughing at him. Seiji breathes the soft note of a chuckle back at it before he straightens up. They make a strange pair, fox and companion, but they don't appear to mean him any harm. Perhaps, like the luxere, they are benevolent creatures.

Seiji stands still as the fox approaches him, half wondering if it means to touch him, but it stops just beyond his reach. Perhaps the people here feed it. Seiji thinks he must have limited experience with foxes, though he recognized the creature, so that's a start. "I don't know what you want," he tells it, "but I have no food for you." He moves forward slowly, giving it plenty of time to move away again if it wishes. He has no desire for an animal bite on top of his already bad luck.

But, because no one else is near, and because he feels a little self conscious in the lights of those icy eyes, Seiji adds, "The only food I have is for the spark bird. I am trying to find out... where I should put it." He smiles a little wryly at the fox, then continues on. He's likely to find something if he keeps looking.

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] Get What You Give - by Jigano - 02-08-2019, 05:34 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Get What You Give - by Seiji - 02-08-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Get What You Give - by Seiji - 02-09-2019, 04:28 AM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Get What You Give - by Seiji - 02-09-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Get What You Give - by Seiji - 02-09-2019, 07:48 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Get What You Give - by Seiji - 02-09-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Get What You Give - by Seiji - 02-13-2019, 03:47 AM