in this kingdom of unlikely wonders
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and like a book cover, I am what I hide
The woman moves in front of the bonded, so his reaction is something Nephele can’t see, but there are few hard feelings here. Animals are Rae’s realm, and before Ludo she had worshipped them. Their instincts are easier for her to understand than human complexity.

“You are alone in an unfamiliar land. It is not without reason.” Unaware of any other reason the dragon would be feeling protective but offering her acceptance of the apology with no further strings. As she inches closer, Nephele lifts a wet hand to push her long hair back over one shoulder. “I will come to you.” Her wings beat and hum, lifting her from the water, bare feet skimming the surface as she gracefully lands before Maeve. She is used to being much, much smaller than almost everyone, including women, but her presence is clearly one of an aged and wise individual, and it makes her seem much larger.

Setting her tray down, she wipes her hands idly on her skirts, still tied up and revealing dainty legs spotted with freckles and sun-kissed olive tones. “Are you looking to make something in particular with the bark?” She is more familiar with tinctures and chemical creations, but the plants by themselves were still quite useful.

Messages In This Thread
in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 06-26-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 07-05-2021, 02:08 AM