Wessex
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3110
Sah
Only in the dark
of night
Wessex,

Firstly I’d like to apologize. During our last meeting I let my stress of the recent events get the best of me. I was looking for enemies and manipulations where there weren’t any. I was inexcusably rude and unnecessarily suspicious. For that, I apologize.

Secondly, as much as I hate it, I won’t be able to go to the Voice’s shrine. Things have grown too tense for it to be safe. Beyond that, I’ll admit my bias against her. That bias would make me seeking her out with my questions incredibly arrogant. And so, I was hoping instead you’d be willing to answer my questions via correspondence? I’ll admit it’s still an arrogant move, but at least I hopefully won’t be wasting the time of a Goddess. And if you find it a waste of your own time, you can simply ignore this letter.

Regardless, what I was hoping to ask. I’ve heard the history of Caido, of what led to the war from the Old God’s perspective. Everyone who has told me the story has given it in a view tinted favorably towards the Old Gods. I was hoping that you’d be willing to tell me the story as you understand it? The story of how an Abandoned became a Goddess, separate from the Old, and how and why that Goddess was then imprisoned, only later to break free. The story of Caido’s Gods more or less.

Thank you for your time and considering my request.

Wishing you well and the best of luck in the coming storm,

Sah
do the stars
shine bright

Messages In This Thread
Wessex - by Sah - 06-26-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Wessex - by Wessex - 06-28-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: Wessex - by Sah - 06-28-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: Wessex - by Wessex - 06-29-2021, 12:05 AM
RE: Wessex - by Sah - 06-29-2021, 04:14 PM