Wessex
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Dear Sah,

I’m not sure what you mean by it being too tense to visit a shrine. Is something happening in Halo? Do I need to protect the shrine? If so, I can simply appear there and no one will know you said anything to me.

Are you being threatened?

Appreciate the apology. As for the rest of the letter, it seems you’ve made your decision which is a disappointment. I thought you’d at least keep your promise to be open-minded, even if it wouldn’t change your mind. But if your heart and gut is telling you to go ahead and kill Ascended, then by all means, listen to it.

If that’s the right choice for you, I wish you all the best. And if that is the right choice for you, then I’m not sure what the point of the story of Caido’s Gods is - will you believe anything I have to say, if it differs from all your other sources? You want to know but… you can’t control your arrogance long enough to have a conversation? Is that really the story you're going with?

I’m happy to go with you to the Voice so she can tell you herself. And if you’re afraid of her - keep you out of harm's way.

Let me know either way.
Wessex Theskyra

Messages In This Thread
Wessex - by Sah - 06-26-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Wessex - by Wessex - 06-28-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: Wessex - by Sah - 06-28-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: Wessex - by Wessex - 06-29-2021, 12:05 AM
RE: Wessex - by Sah - 06-29-2021, 04:14 PM