what's past is prologue
Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
She can’t imagine why Nate hasn’t been taking it well; being muzzled would be enough to make her want to rampage through the streets of Haulani, and Nate has to deal with Sunjata’s Safrin bullshit too. Wessex’s eyes narrow slightly, however, when she hears that her brother was made Governor. “Wait -” she interrupts, “You made him Governor? You called him your equal and now in a few days, you’re going to go tell him that he isn’t really your equal?”

Shaking her head, Wessex’s mouth tightens. “No wonder he’s not taking it well, all these mixed signals flying around.” Gesturing violently in the air, the Wraith motions for Sunjata to stand aside so she can access the door.

“You’ve always had a choice Sunjata. And at every turn you’ve chosen the power she gives you - your shifts, I guess - or sex - over the people you claim to love. You’re not helpless. You’re not forced to do anything, you’re just a selfish asshole who’d rather watch a whole race of people - including the man you profess to love more than anything - get killed than say no to your cunt of a sugar mama.”

Throwing her hands in the air, the Wraith doesn't wait for Sunjata to move or not, she teleports out, but not before one last word, "And I quit the DA."

-------

W out!
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
what's past is prologue - by Wessex - 06-27-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: what's past is prologue - by Sunjata - 06-28-2021, 06:29 AM
RE: what's past is prologue - by Wessex - 06-28-2021, 08:17 PM
RE: what's past is prologue - by Sunjata - 06-29-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: what's past is prologue - by Wessex - 06-29-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: what's past is prologue - by Sunjata - 06-30-2021, 12:24 AM