sorry seems to be the hardest word
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
there was a moment, a hole opened in the sky
a chance to join that pantheon
It isn’t.” Sunjata replies immediately, before he’s twisting to face Remi with a quiet sigh as soon as the question is aired. His steel gaze is tired as it is devoid when he scans the Lullaby’s face, mulling over the words offered. “Her safety from placing the ball in Deimos’ hands.” He offers with a shrug.

Does it even matter anymore?

Also, she attacked my Arbiter.” Was it unprovoked? No, but Sunjata still believes that it’s cause enough. “I have witnesses that saw her there. Her story doesn’t match up to what they saw.” And lastly? Well, he’s quieter as his gaze drops to the river waters below, reaching up to wipe the rain from his face as more cars pass by.

Of course it was personal, Remi. She felt as if we didn’t care about her and that we moved on after I told them of Kamaria. She stabbed me and she left on her own. On good terms. And then I come back to rumors that her and Deimos targeted my Guild and my boxing ring to burn them at the same time the Wren Society burned? How is it not personal?” His gaze lifts then, blinking back the rain that splatters against his cheekbone.

Banning them from Torchline though, that’s all they can do but given Deimos’ invisibility it seems futile anyway. “I can ban them and I will, but how does it matter if Deimos has invisibility? He could still be there hidden from sight and nobody would fucking know.
for all the times they never heard your battlecry
now be an angel, sing along
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-28-2021, 02:19 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-28-2021, 08:37 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-28-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Sunjata - 06-28-2021, 09:58 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 03:23 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 05:11 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 06:54 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-30-2021, 11:28 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 07-01-2021, 01:05 AM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 07-01-2021, 02:08 AM