sorry seems to be the hardest word
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
right now everything you want is wrong
& right now all your dreams are waking up
"Ah." Remi says, as if he understands, despite not having a clue. With a last glance at the house high above, he gives a cursory glance to the surrounding area before returning his stare back to the Flood.

"Placing what ball? I do not know what Deimos has to do with any of it." Remi replies with a dull shrug of his shoulders. That the pair are close is no surprise. The alchemist even knows that there is some sort of plot in the works between them, but as for what it is? When? Its scope? He has no idea.

"The version I have heard is that your Arbiter murdered her companion." Remi felt that pain himself. The keen grip of it like cold fingers around his throat. "Atlast was there, yes. But was not attacking anyone. You do not know how it feels to lose a companion. What it does to you." Remi knew. Losing Isla not once, but twice, the second time feeling like a thin layer of every part of him had been sheared off and then doused in acid. So had Hotaru attacked the Arbiter? Absolutely. Did Aurelia deserve it? A hundred times yes.

Stiffly Remi hears Sunjata out, not knowing quite what to think. "I am not saying it was not personal. But you do not get to use your position as Governor to deal with your personal issues." He replies in an even tone. "If it was personal, why think Deimos would ever come back? How does holding Hotaru in a jail cell have anything to do with what Deimos can and can't do?" Unless she was being used as bait, which Remi would abide even less.

"This is personal for me as well, and by now I am sure you know why." Remi admits at the end of a sigh, running his fingers through his curls before returning his arms to fold over his chest. "I did not intend for any of this to happen, but now that it has..." Raising his gaze, he looks at a man made older by the conversation, but younger by the dream. "I am sorry we are once again at opposite ends of this." This being...well, their lives, it seemed.
The Lullaby
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-28-2021, 02:19 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-28-2021, 08:37 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-28-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 03:23 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 05:11 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 06:54 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-30-2021, 11:28 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 07-01-2021, 01:05 AM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 07-01-2021, 02:08 AM