sorry seems to be the hardest word
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
there was a moment, a hole opened in the sky
a chance to join that pantheon
Of course it isn’t the same. Very rarely is it ever going to be perfectly the same.” He shakes his head, pausing only when Remi snaps at him, to let his gaze narrow back at the Lullaby – too tired to spark a fight or anything else that comes to mind with how volatile and fragile Sunjata feels. At least here, in this dream, he’s somewhat put together.

As for it being an attack on him and Nate, he nods, but regardless of whether or not it was solely tied to him, it still affected Torchline. It still had the potential of spreading and taking out the rest of the buildings – despite how it didn’t, because of the Voice so it sounds like. But he works his jaw, lets it die as he steps over to the bike and hands the helmet to Remi before he places his on his own head and sits on the bike.

Swing your leg over just like mine and hold on to the side or me.” He offers, looking over his shoulder. “It’s a dream, obviously, but I’d like to not get caught in it. This is one of my better memories of home, so you're truthfully quite lucky.” He'd rather it stay a dream and not a nightmare. A good one, one of the ones where he’d gotten away with his information to hit his father where it hurt and simultaneously help the rebellion. “It’ll be quick.
for all the times they never heard your battlecry
now be an angel, sing along
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-28-2021, 02:19 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-28-2021, 08:37 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-28-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 03:23 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 05:11 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Sunjata - 06-29-2021, 05:28 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 06:54 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-30-2021, 11:28 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 07-01-2021, 01:05 AM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 07-01-2021, 02:08 AM