all alone, shame if an ascended bit me
for Maea
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
God, thy will is hard
But you hold every card
After Torchline's rather...dramatic sermon and the tasks given to him, Gideon knew that he was standing on the precipice of yet another busy, heavy season. Another period of time devoted to teaching, learning, helping - and exterminating. It was good work, work he was happy to do, but he also knew the importance of a break.

Walking in Torchline seemed a risk at the moment and he had heard the Hollowed Grounds had become a hive of Ascended activity. Instead, he had chosen to head to the Wilds, first teleporting into the Greatwood then walking around. A few days in the wide expanse of nature, staying in a tent and enjoying the quiet of the world around him was what he needed.

He was setting up for the night in Kings End, having found a nice clearing by a rock that could work as a wind shield. With his tent put up, Gideon was sat back looking up at the sky, watching it turn a reddy-purple as it got ready for sunset. Calm, dressed in messy travelling clothes and with his hair scruffier than usual, the man didn't look anything like the priest he usually was.
I will drink your cup of poison
Nail me to your cross and break me
GIDEON
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
all alone, shame if an ascended bit me - by Gideon - 06-29-2021, 08:20 PM