all alone, shame if an ascended bit me
for Maea
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
She appeared out of nowhere, with only a faint 'pop' of disrupted air molecules to announce the arrival. For someone who did not particularly fancy her new 'gifts', Maea was becoming rather well acquainted with the teleportation. It was convenient, and drained far less resources than walking under the sun.

Looking around, she found that she had appeared in the middle of a camp. A tent, a prepped campfire and a man all painted a rather quaint picture that set her teeth on edge. Too well ordered, too lovely a backdrop of setting suns and lengthening shadows. Perhaps the most irritating thing of all was that she could not even feel the coolness of the breeze that must surely be a balm against the day's heat.

"My bad," she muttered, tugging the dark hood of the cloak deeper down over the face. Whisps of milky white hair trailed after her as she turned, meaning to stalk off to somwhere else. As far away from people as possible.
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: all alone, shame if an ascended bit me - by Maea - 06-29-2021, 08:34 PM