untethered, unspoken
Amalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia

you're staring at the sky
watching stars collide
If Amalia is offended by the pointed question, she doesn't show it - and she would, the demigoddess' expressions rarely anything resembling schooled. But her face remains fixed in curious interest, her head tilting as she licks her bottom lip in thought. That Gideon isn't close to Anju doesn't go unnoticed; Amalia snorts, the ghost of a laugh, and slightly rolls her eyes.

There's more important things at hand, however. "Well... I'm not really sure they have souls, not the way that we do." Sighing, she runs a finger over the cover of the book she holds, the movement unconscious and soothing. "I know that when they die their souls - what's left of them - go elsewhere, not to Mort. And I, I think that they go to the Core - that it's powered by them. But I don't know for sure."

She glances back at Anju, expression troubled. "Nobody's seen the Core since it escaped the Spire, though. At least, not that I'm aware of."

Messages In This Thread
untethered, unspoken - by Anju - 06-30-2021, 12:35 AM
RE: untethered, unspoken - by Amalia - 06-30-2021, 11:48 AM
RE: untethered, unspoken - by Anju - 07-02-2021, 01:03 AM
RE: untethered, unspoken - by Amalia - 07-06-2021, 11:49 AM
RE: untethered, unspoken - by Anju - 07-24-2021, 08:09 PM
RE: untethered, unspoken - by Amalia - 07-29-2021, 12:17 AM