Sprouts and Starts
For Frey
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Oh sing sweet Nightingale, sing sweet...
Honeyed eyes blinked to see toes of all things suddenly poking into the fruit she had just placed, before turning up to behold her friend. One half of them anyways. She smiled, feeling the warm tingly sensation wash over her as their form changed to the masculone visage she had come to expect of them. "Hello, Frey. Thank you for coming to see me." she said warmly. Sure, she was their demigoddess, but giving up that extra layer of respect would die hard.

The midwife grinned, laughing as well. "I should have clarified, the specific problem Caido faces you told me to help you with about preserving life when the war comes." she said cheekily. Sobering briefly, Phoebe glanced down to collect her thoughts, knowing well Frey did not like their time wasted. Delicate fingers toyed with the hem of her skirt, brows furrowing slightly. "I've been trying to think of how to accomplish this but...if thre is mass death in an area, it limits who I can save to even make children to replace them. I can't travel quickly enough, much less doing so while avoiding the Voice's portals, to reintroduce new bloodlines." Two problems there, limited bloodlines meant royal diseases that would only exacerbate the problem and the inability for her to travel to places as needed either to aid or collect for preserving life. "And if it gets bad enough...it certainly won't take long for someone to consider forced reproduction." And though Frey indeed caused arousal that could result in unintended attraction, it did fly in the face of their desire to keep pleasure for all involved parties at the forefront.

She toyed with her lip, worry bubbling up in her stomach like butterflies. Reproduction required a male and a female  to conceive and grow and bear a child. Even Frey had made that clear when she asked to bear a child for Remi and Ronin - and she certainly couldn't bear enough children on her own to put a dent in population growth! "I'm...I'm at a loss..." she finally admitted with a sigh.
...high above me
The Nightingale
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Messages In This Thread
Sprouts and Starts - by Phoebe - 06-30-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Frey - 06-30-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Phoebe - 06-30-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Frey - 07-01-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Phoebe - 07-02-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Frey - 07-02-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Phoebe - 07-02-2021, 06:08 PM