Sprouts and Starts
For Frey
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Oh sing sweet Nightingale, sing sweet...
Hands pressed flat to her sides in an instant, barely repressing an apology before it escaped her lips. She hadn't even realized the nervous habit coming forth! Oh well. There were more important things at hand.

Brown eyes glanced down to see the fruit spoil, Frey's displeasure at the problems presented undeniable. "I had a feeling you wouldn't like that." she said with a wry smile. She didn't like it anymore than they did, having come from a world where that precedent had been set.

The midwife watched quietly as the herald mused over the problems presented and the potential solutions. Growing babies? Well there was a thought...though it seemed far more complex than her little limb plant. Those limbs didn't have to think or feel or move - subjects for study and education rather than repopulation.

Without hesitation she nodded to Frey's question. "You changed me so I could help you with this, so I will have to be. At the very least I must try." she said with a small smile. Frey had trusted her enough to make her a demigoddess. She couldn't betray that trust by backing down simply because the task was daunting. For Frey and their role in the world, she would do near anything.
...high above me
The Nightingale
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Messages In This Thread
Sprouts and Starts - by Phoebe - 06-30-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Frey - 06-30-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Phoebe - 06-30-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Frey - 07-01-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Phoebe - 07-02-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Frey - 07-02-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Phoebe - 07-02-2021, 06:08 PM