[Seasonal Event] not where we belong
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
When he looked at her, the man seemed to relax, which in turn made her relax. It seemed they were both perhaps a little on edge – her especially being rather helpless in a rather scary place. It also helped not having a bright light shone right in her eyes when they were accustomed to the dimmer light around them. He wasn’t that scary looking, but just the shift in demeanor was enough to calm her down a little.

”Oh, I don’t think that would happen…they weren’t very good snares and just made out of some little bendy twigs.” she said softly, a little smile curving her lips. If a Luxere stepped into one of her snares it would easily break it with one swift tug. Frankly she would be surprised if her snares caught any rabbits, but it was her only option. ”But I hope not…I didn’t think Luxere came all the way out here.” she said, glancing of in the distance as if she might see their antlers glowing in the darkness.
Phoebe
Be gentle to all and stern with yourself

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] not where we belong - by Rory - 02-09-2019, 11:25 AM
RE: [Seasonal Event] not where we belong - by Phoebe - 02-12-2019, 08:40 PM