Key Quest all the triumph overhead, disaster underneath
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
we are just bodies of the faithful stacked dozens by the roadside
Deimos’ letter had been a relief to receive. His doodles alone had helped comfort her that he was safe and unharmed, still capable of childish mockery even in the depths of his mission with the demigods. Still, she is heavily pregnant and prone to anxiety, and when he had mentioned a friend who could support her, Hotaru had felt foolish for not thinking of the man herself.

“Thank you for coming with me.” It’s spoken bravely, but it’s clear by the way she hovers at Noah’s side that she is sorely in need of contact and support. As the head of public affairs, she had wanted him included in the meeting now that she better knew the aims and plans of Sunjata and his Arbiter. It helped that she quite liked Noah, felt more settled at his side. While Hotaru had faith in Morgan’s support of her, a little extra never went amiss.

She had requested a private time to meet with the Warden, and that time was now here. Taking a bracing breath, she raps her knuckles on the door and leaves it open behind her for Noah to enter after. “Hello Morgan. I hope it’s okay I brought Noah - I wanted him to know what I had to share.” Wringing her hands, she curls them around her belly, and tries to recall the whirlwind of events that have led her here. She waits a moment for Noah to give anything he wants to say, or for Morgan to pose any immediate questions.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
all the triumph overhead, disaster underneath - by Hotaru - 07-01-2021, 01:53 AM