{open} changing the curtains while the house is burning
open!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah gave the Fae an understanding smile. "I get that." His tone took on a solemn note and he found his gaze going skyward in contemplation. "In my world, I was the leader of my kind. Their wellbeing, their happiness, their safety. I felt all of it on my shoulders. It was an honor." He let out a sigh. "But I couldn't help myself from placing blame for every strife on my shoulders as well. It took an almost intervention from some close friends to get me to stop doing that." Sah shook his head with a small chuckle that was tinged with grief.

Turning back to Juniper, he gave her a nod. "I understand. You have to protect your Goddess."  Sah filed it away that fact about Fae, hoping to ensure that he never accidently pried to deeply. To ensure he always gave them a way to back out of questions they didn't want to answer. It felt too manipulative to do anything else.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
RE: {open} changing the curtains while the house is burning - by Sah - 07-15-2021, 07:57 PM