{open} changing the curtains while the house is burning
open!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

It brought the Outlander no small manner of comfort to know that some things in Caido were like his home-world. To hear that the Fae here were so similar in both reputation and in priorities set something at ease in Sah that he hadn't realizes was still jagged. Perhaps he'd find more similarities as he explored his new world further.

Juniper's glance towards the moon had Sah's eyes following. Eyeing the unfamiliar stars and moon he gave the Fae a nod as he felt a pang in his chest. Grief still ever present when his gaze went to the moon.  

But he managed to smile at Juniper as he spoke."Of course. "Thank you by the way. For speaking with me and indulging my questions." A more solemn note came to his smile. "Good luck. I hope you and your loved ones stay safe in the coming days."

With that, the Outlander got to his feet and with a wave, disappeared into the trees.  Lilly was at his heels, but the pup did give a small yip of goodbye before she vanished. Her own small goodbye.

-{FIN}
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
RE: {open} changing the curtains while the house is burning - by Sah - 08-01-2021, 11:36 PM