Mini Event [SE] A night for stories
Spooky story ME for the SE
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
...look into a wolf's eyes. You'll never be the same again.
Sah sat within the guildhall, Lilly curled up at his feet. The sun had long since set but the flickering torches and cackling fire kept the building warm and lit. The conflicting flames cast twisting shadows on the floor that paired eerily with the night time silence. There were a few other people within the building. Most were keeping to themselves or having whispered conversations, the night too still for loud voices. The wind howled outside, sending occasional shivers down the backs of the occupants.

The atmosphere began to form an idea in Sah mind. Catching on, eyed her bonded excitedly, giving a small wag. She was in agreement. So Sah eyed the people around him, clearing this throat to get their attention. "It's the perfect night for ghost stories. Anyone have one that they want to share? I'll go first if anyone wants to hear one."

A mini-event to share spooky stories! Idea blatantly stolen from Lam. I'm going to run it a similar way. You have 72 hours to post your character arriving and after that we'll go through the list in order of posts. People will share their stories, there will be an opportunity for short reactions, and then we'll move on.

Participants and order of stories.
1. Sah
2. Aino
etc....

Sah

Messages In This Thread
[SE] A night for stories - by Sah - 07-02-2021, 07:24 PM
RE: [SE] A night for stories - by Aino - 07-02-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: [SE] A night for stories - by Sah - 07-07-2021, 05:18 PM
RE: [SE] A night for stories - by Aino - 07-08-2021, 06:09 AM
RE: [SE] A night for stories - by Sah - 07-08-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: [SE] A night for stories - by Aino - 07-10-2021, 03:30 AM