{SE} aren't you scared?
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
but the thing is, even if i could go back, i wouldn't belong there anymore
Aurelia trills, a cooing sound, as Paige wraps her into a kind hug. It's the sort of human kindness she's been in such desperate need of. Without Milo around, with him gone on the Ark, she'd been spending many a lonely night here at the jailhouse. Pretending that she didn't miss him so much that it almost physically pained her. But the sudden brightness that blooms in Paige's face has her melting into the little embrace.

Until she's set down, to which she perks up to listen to the girl's apology. Aurelia tuts around, haunches wiggling as she brings up her tail to swat the tip playfully across the underside of the girl's chin. Then, she steps back in order to shift into her human form again.

"My name-" she laughs gently "-is Aurelia. Some of my close friends call me 'Relia, though... if you want," she says, kneeling down to be more level with the girl, "And it's okay. Just remember, this isn't a safe place for kids to be on their own. Sometimes I have to wrangle the real bandits in here, to keep them out of trouble, and keep you safe," she gives Paige a gentle little poke in the ribs, expression softening, "So what's your name, then, miss Bandit? I don't think you ever told me." There's a happiness in her smile that she just can't seem to contain.
Aurelia

Messages In This Thread
{SE} aren't you scared? - by Paige - 07-02-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Aurelia - 07-07-2021, 08:39 AM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Paige - 07-07-2021, 05:37 PM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Aurelia - 07-08-2021, 01:28 PM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Paige - 07-08-2021, 10:59 PM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Aurelia - 07-13-2021, 11:28 PM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Paige - 07-14-2021, 12:44 AM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Aurelia - 08-17-2021, 07:42 AM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Paige - 08-31-2021, 02:56 AM