{SE} aren't you scared?
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Paige

They were friends. Paige's eyes are bright and her smile large as she holds Aurelia's gaze, bouncing on the balls of her feet, unable to keep still. "I don't have a lot of friends. I'm glad that we're friends." She chirps before growing somber at Aurelia's warning about coming into jailhouses and sneaking around places she shouldn't, but at the laugh her smile grows and a little giggle bubbles out of her. "That's kinda the same thing though? Knights and, uhm, Arbiters both keep the peace!" At least they did in her stories.

The girl nods, confirming that Aurelia did in fact get it right, "It isn't page like the book. There's an 'i' in it." She stresses, making sure that Aurelia knew the difference, but she's totally distracted by the way that her eyes seem to suddenly bug out of her head when she mentions her Auntie Maeve.

"My momma works for Auntie Maeve and we live there! She told us how you helped rebuild our new big house." She tells her as way of explanation, thinking that would surely explain things because to her it made perfect sense.

Soon their conversation shifts away from talks of Auntie Maeve and chasing bad guys to things more fitting for the season like scary stories. While Paige isn't the best at telling stories in a proper manner, the girl tries and the result is no less entertaining, but Aurelia does a much better job of it. Maybe sneaking in here wasn't such a bad idea after all.

~FIN~
Love you to the moon and to Saturn
Passed down like folk songs, the love lasts so long

Messages In This Thread
{SE} aren't you scared? - by Paige - 07-02-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Aurelia - 07-07-2021, 08:39 AM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Paige - 07-07-2021, 05:37 PM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Aurelia - 07-08-2021, 01:28 PM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Paige - 07-08-2021, 10:59 PM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Aurelia - 07-13-2021, 11:28 PM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Paige - 07-14-2021, 12:44 AM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Aurelia - 08-17-2021, 07:42 AM