[Seasonal Event] turn the memory to stone
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Deimos spoke to her and she nodded though whether he saw it or not was a different story. She had to agree – she was curious what kind of creature the Spark Bird was and whether or not it made a difference here. But the Luxere were real and perhaps the Spark Bird was just a bit more… hidden than the others. And the Naturals within the bubble had decided it was a big deal to make the perch for it, so who was she to judge?

As he rose after he laid out his offerings, she did the same once she had finished hers and followed him a distance away from the perch with her bag over her arm. But he asked her what her plans were for Longnight and she shrugged lightly. “I thought about staying home too, but the Rathskeller is open and I’ll probably go there. Safety in numbers I suppose.” She added with a quiet hum, eyeing him curiously. “You should come there too. It’s apparently quite dangerous out there during Longnight.” She said with a quiet hum and a roguish smile, knowing that the Deimos she had known in another life would either brood or relish in the darkness.

She hoisted her bag a bit more onto her back and laced her other arm through one of the handles as she looked back to the Perch with a quiet huff of air. “I’m bringing some of the wood and some food I gathered there just in case.
time stops still and lends you hope
that hazy due, so black so blue
wash away that fear, a cloud of smoke
whatever lets you cope

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] turn the memory to stone - by Rexanna - 02-13-2019, 10:45 PM