[Seasonal Event] turn the memory to stone
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754

Deimos the Reaper
You can't take back the cards you've dealt on this
long and lonely road to hell
the throne must be such a sad and lonely place

He often lived for danger – it’d been his occupation for years, unrelenting and vicious, pummeling headfirst in vicious, violent acrimony, swinging a cutlass, brandishing a sword, cutting down enemies one by one. But the concept, the notion, of being stuck inside his own house for two weeks was even unsettling to him; he wouldn’t be permitted to roam and brood and wander to his heart’s content without something attempting to cut him down. The Reaper understood strength in numbers; it’d been their creed, their pledge, their vows and assurances in the deepest, thickest contortion of battles, when bodies recoiled and desired upheaval just as plainly as the rest of them. The Reaper mulled it over, lips drawn into a thin line. The drawback was there would likely be a ton of people, strangers, unfamiliar beasts and fiends that he didn’t truly wish to associate with (and them likewise towards him; it was inevitable). Maybe he’d be able to linger in the corner and be drunk for the entire LongNight, be left to his own devices – and he quirked a brow at Rexanna, amusing himself with the thought of staring into space and brooding over the past while the rest of the void hollered and howled. “I will consider it.” He shrugged, and thought of the things at his home he’d have to take and gather, at least provide some semblance of materials for fuel, light, and food, if there was to be a massive gathering. “I have some wood and venison I could bring.”

His piercing eyes glanced back at the perch, surrounded by its goods and artifacts, the hope shading the strange, reverential dominance of its existence. Deimos supposed they were done here; nothing more could be committed. The great bird wouldn’t fly down to greet them in a ring of fire (though it’d be enticing and alluring). “I can walk you home if you are ready.”

Photo and Table by Time
Photo taken at Hero's Square in Budapest, Hungary

Rexanna

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] turn the memory to stone - by Deimos - 02-13-2019, 11:58 PM