[Seasonal Event] turn the memory to stone
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

She grinned to him when he mentioned that he’d think about it. Nodding in response, she cleared her throat and gestured toward the Tavern. “I’m sure they’ll appreciate anything. They didn’t say to bring anything, just that the doors would be open. But I’m coming with extras just in case.” She hummed to him with a small wink and a huff of laughter. She looked back at him though as his eyes slipped back to the perch and she followed his gaze with a slightly raised eyebrow.

Though she asked nothing, instead she bobbed her head to him in a grateful way at his offer. “That would be lovely. I can start a fire if you want to just rest a bit. Might have some food for lunch too if you’re hungry.” She offered with a raised eyebrow before turning toward her home and pausing in step for him to catch up. Her home wasn’t far – in fact he already knew where it would be. He had helped her bring the wood he’d chopped home before. This was a far easier task with no sled to have to trudge through the snow, dirt, and mud.
time stops still and lends you hope
that hazy due, so black so blue
wash away that fear, a cloud of smoke
whatever lets you cope

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] turn the memory to stone - by Rexanna - 02-14-2019, 12:03 AM