{SE} trumping through the pumpkin patch
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Despite the situation, Maeve laughs, bright and bubbly. It's one of the first laughs she's had in ages it feels like. She tosses Aurelia a wink, sending another small pumpkin plumenting from the side of her fence, "I'm not just a pretty face, love." Maeve shoots back, eyes raking over the other woman as she grabs the shovel and it occurs to her that this probably isn't the best time to be ogling her, but there is a fire in Aurelia's eyes that the Madame can't help appreciating.

The growl catches her by surprise and her cheeks flush, the color travelling all the way down her neck as a shuddery breath pushes past her lips. It takes her a moment to gather herself, but she manages it quickly enough to quip, "Guess you'll have to stick around and find out." Maeve purrs, a smirk curling on her lips, but the moment of tension is ruined by a big fuck off pumpkin climbing over the fence.

Aurelia takes her swing only for her shovel to get lodged in its side, striking it dead in the process, but Maeve is there for backup. She smacks another two off the fence, buying her enough time to help Aurelia with her little shovel problem. Maeve moves behind her, fingers curling at her hips as she plants a foot on the pumpkin and pulls.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} trumping through the pumpkin patch - by Maeve - 07-07-2021, 02:54 AM