{SE} trumping through the pumpkin patch
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Part of her should have known that they'd end up on their asses with that particular move, but it had seemed like a good idea at the time. Especially when Aurelia's shovel was stuck and Maeve just wanted to help. Okay, maybe she also wanted an excuse to touch her, but could you really blame the woman? Maeve tugs just as Aurelia does and they both go flying backwards, a yelp of surprise rising in her throat, eyes going wide as she tries to catch herself. Except Aurelia is suddenly catching her.

Arms wrap around her thin form, body cradled in the Arbiter's embrace as they tumble together to the ground, a laugh bubbling up in her throat when she realizes that they're both fine. It quickly tapers out as she blinks up at Aurelia, lips parting and eyes going wide, agonizingly aware of the heat of her against her body. Were her eyes always this green? A cocky grin curls on the woman's lips and she can't help that her eyes dip down to them before flicking back up to hold her gaze. Maeve opens her mouth to speak, but the Arbiter beats her to the punch, tossing that pet name at her so casually.

Her cheeks flush red all over again, heart fluttering in her chest as she manages a nod, but before much else can happen the Arbiter is springing into action all over again. Maeve's left there reeling, drawing in a shuddering breath before she pushes herself up, grabbing the discarded shovel instead. She uses it to stab downwards at those approaching the fence, spearing through the tops of their heads before they even manage to start climbing, reigning death from above.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} trumping through the pumpkin patch - by Maeve - 07-07-2021, 03:53 AM