[seasonal event] swans & swimming
open luxere thread!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

M E L I T A

It seemed no sooner had everything started, it subsequently ended. The luxere finished eating up their snacks, and began to trudge away, and Melita couldn’t help but feel a lingering sensation of sadness linger in her chest as they maneuvered to disappear. She was, at the very least, grateful for the opportunity, for the chance, to have seen and touched the glowing deer. Her eyes were riveted back to Rexanna as she began her explanation, of magic and fire, of invocations rustled by flames and infernos. Her smile reappeared to full effect – she’d been a fan of enchantments, even if the reindeer weren’t. The youth had a healthy appreciation for all sorts of sorcery, for she admired the unique powers, the ability to condemn, the capacity to destroy. She’d always had to come up with her own methods, motives, and ruses, schemes meant to alter and annihilate without the churning wizardry sizzling through her veins. “Well, I like fire.” The honeybee child winked, as if her opinion was the one that mattered, and not the contemplations of deer. Then the finality seemed to settle over them, and the youth accepted the offer, bending down to grab hold of Fangorn and nestle him in her arms. “Sure! Thank you for letting me see the luxere.”

Rexanna

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] swans & swimming - by Rexanna - 02-10-2019, 12:48 AM
RE: [seasonal event] swans & swimming - by Melita - 02-10-2019, 04:01 PM
RE: [seasonal event] swans & swimming - by Melita - 02-11-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: [seasonal event] swans & swimming - by Melita - 02-12-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: [seasonal event] swans & swimming - by Melita - 02-13-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: [seasonal event] swans & swimming - by Melita - 02-13-2019, 10:17 PM