like the darkness before the dawn

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
"Hello my doves." So different the two are, and yet so very similar. Both born with fires in their bellies and no clear path that taps all of their potentials. Aurelia as Arbiter, taking statements and running about with the Ark. Maeve as Madame, sheltering those without homes and keeping smiles on faces. They were both capable of so much more, and yet the world was slow to see what Safrin did. Both had clawed their way to where they stood now, but each deserved a boost.

"Of course it is." With a smile for Aurelia, Safrin looks up toward the sky. "Tonight will see the dawn of a new light in Torchline. A light that I want you both to carry for me." Lowering her gaze, her long black lashes fluttering over her galactic stare, the goddess regards each woman for a moment.

"Sunjata has stepped down as Governor of Torchline. He and his family are planning a little...reprieve." She says this with a light shrug, indicating she won't be taking questions about it. "Which of course leaves Torchline needing a Governor. Or two." Her smile widens as a warm breeze trickles in from far out across the ocean. "This land has been ruled too long by men, don't you agree?"
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
like the darkness before the dawn - by Safrin - 07-06-2021, 07:26 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Maeve - 07-06-2021, 07:39 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Safrin - 07-06-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Maeve - 07-06-2021, 08:32 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Safrin - 07-07-2021, 07:18 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Maeve - 07-07-2021, 07:32 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Safrin - 07-08-2021, 04:30 PM