like the darkness before the dawn
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
don't worry about the
darkness in my soul
Aurelia's lips shut tightly together at the insinuation that emotions and tempers would flare. For a moment, she is silent as Maeve says the right thing, that they'll serve her well. It's what she should echo as well, but her voice stirs in her throat and instead she says to Safrin, "I know I've made mistakes in the past as well as here but.. I consider this place my home, I know it has always been Maeve's. Entrusting this task to us... Torchline will rise again. We will see it through whatever comes."

As for matters of a council, Aurelia already has someone in mind. Although, that conversation would be an interesting one. She lets Maeve speak on Harper, and gives a small nod to show her support. He had stepped forward when Gideon gave his speech in the streets of Torchline, to try and stop Nate from attacking the man. She didn't see an issue with having someone like that within their inner circle. In fact, she would prefer it.

Aurelia grasps Maeve's hand a more steadily and promises, "We'll build something in your name and image, Safrin." She tips her head to incline it towards Maeve, thinking that she'll agree on this as well.
it ignites me
like an embered coal

Messages In This Thread
like the darkness before the dawn - by Safrin - 07-06-2021, 07:26 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Maeve - 07-06-2021, 07:39 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Safrin - 07-06-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Maeve - 07-06-2021, 08:32 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Safrin - 07-07-2021, 07:18 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Maeve - 07-07-2021, 07:32 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Aurelia - 07-07-2021, 09:18 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Safrin - 07-08-2021, 04:30 PM